Capricorn is a feminine, cardinal Earth sign ruled by Saturn. It is the tenth sign on the zodiac wheel, directly opposite Cancer, and is named for the constellation Capricorn (the goat). On the darkside, this makes you a cold, cruel, petty-minded slave driver with unsuspected yet unquenchable ambition and an addiction to tightfisted penny-pinching.
– Personality- * petty, parsimonious, pessimistic * Inside anyone who has strong Capricorn influences is a person who worries about security – physical, social, and emotional. A typical Capricorn cannot bear to be embarrassed in public. Sometimes, Capricorn longs to let go a little and to allow themselves to join in the fun – let their toes tap in time with the music. But usually a sense of duty and a terrible fear of looking foolish stop them from acting out their desires. Capricorn is also a secret romantic who wants a perfect and secure love in his or her life. Being the best friend of a Capricorn can be a heavy task, and not always a pleasant one. On the positive side, Capricorns treat their friends very well and, in some cases, even prefer they company to that of anyone else.
Capricorn Positive Characteristics:
- cautious and realistic
- loyal to tradition
- respects authority
- has high but realistic standards
- hard working
Capricorn Negative Characteristics:
- status seeking
- a perfectionist who is never satisfied
- anxious, allows inner fears to dominate descicions
Ruling Planet and its effect. Saturn rules the zodiac sign of Capricorn, so anyone whose birth chart has a strong Capricorn influence will tend to take life seriously. In Astrology, Saturn is the planet of fate, time, sorrow, caution, and wisdom.
Sex With Capricorn. When a typical, mature Capricorn makes love, it is lovemaking at its very best: to Capricorn there is no separation between love and sex. Capricorns know by instinct when they have found the right partner for this immensely important ritual. For some people, sex is a release, the satisfying of one of the basic needs in life, but Capricorns want to reach a state of total satisfaction, not only for themselves but also for their partners. Capricorns love frequent sex, as long as it is with someone they really care for and see future possibilities with.
Relationships. The person who contemplates becoming a marriage or bussines partner of a Capricorn must realize that Capricorn will take over the organization of the partner’s working life. Given this, the person who partners Capricorn can expect stability, security, and success. Things are likely to develop quickly on the physical plane with Capricorn first dates. If the sexual chemistry is right for both of you, touching, kissing, and perhaps going further may be inevitable. Capricorn man as a partner- He will want a partner who can help him to achieve his ambitions. He will want to organize the business and will expect absolute loyalty and a disciplned routine. He may assume that the partner is dependent on him. Capricorn woman as a partner- She seeks a partner who has a good, secure position in life already. She is more likely to make a bad choice of partner than the male Capricorn, but she will soon realize her mistake. In business, Capricorn womed do not often choose other women as partners. If the partner, in marriage or business, is lost through death or similar misfortune, Capricorns of both sexes find it hard to replace the partner and will tend to withdraw into themselves.
Leisure Activities. Most typical Capricorns are not much interested in team sports. They will work hard at a hobby and want to make a success of it. Whatever they choose to do, it must be respectable and increase their chances of being admired or honored.
Capricorn Likes + GIFT IDEAS AND TIPS +
- sexual love
- duties and responsibilities
- new books
- expensive gemstones
- home and family
- personalized gifts
Capricorn Dislikes –
- new ideas
- being made to feel useless
- being teased
Capricorn at rest. A typical Capricorn likes to be doing something, even when relaxing. Many are to be found doing needlework or knitting while watching television.
- Edgar Allan Poe- January 19, 1809- American Gothic writer and Darkside aficionado, addicted to the thrill and pain, torture, decadence, sickness, premature burial, and ravens. Also invented a detective story.
- Hermann Goering- January 12, 1893- Nazi. As early as 1933 he has invented the Gestapo and set up concentration camps to contain people who did not fit Nazi ideal.
- J. Edgar Hoover- January 1, 1895- Director of the FBI, father of the G-Men, and relentless with-hunter of pinkos, deviants, and civil rights activists.
- Charles Addams- January 7, 1912- Addamas grew up on Elm Street and as a boy liked visiting graveyards. Best known for his cartoon take on domestic life with the gothically undead Addams Family. He collected medieval crossbows.